Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My First Commission!

My Mama's friend asked me to make Chinese food for her daughter's birthday. I made-

.........................................delicious Shrimp........................................


..........................................Crab Rangoon...........................................


....................lunch today is Noodles with Peas and Carrots.....................


.............................would you like some Egg Rolls?...............................


.............................don't forget your Fortune Cookie!.............................

4 comments:

jessupfamily said...

We are absolutely blown away!! Way to go Viv! Now I may not see my daughter for the next two years! She'll be making so much felt food that we'll HAVE to buy sheep...

Chris said...

Vivienne,
I love your blog and the things you make. Do you remember me? I hope so. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see you and your family soon.
Rock n roll,
Dickens

coulis said...

Awesome! I'm really impressed.

Anonymous said...

great work viviane! i like what you are making. i woner if oyu or yout momma have ever seen etsy. that would be a fun place to put your site and you might get an occasional order for more food.
jane from calvary evansville