Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday Presents for Livia

Inspired by another blog, I decided to make felt play food for my sister's birthday. Here are my first creations:

.............................Lemon Pie with Whipped Cream..............................


.....................................Your Sushi is ready!........................................


..................Lemon and Chocolate Creme Cookies for your tea.................


....A Bag of Chips and a Loaf of Bread for yummy Cheese Sandwiches....


............................Cheese Ravioli with Tomato Sauce.............................


...........................Bow Tie Pasta and a yummy Burrito..............................


.......................Fried Eggs and Bacon for your breakfast..........................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a talented designer you are! I think you've shown creativity that is far superior to that I've seen in many major museums. I will continue to watch for your new creations.

Mrs. Goembel
Vero Beach, Florida